Accidents can and do happen! If you should need emergency orthopedic care after normal office hours, weekends or holidays, please call our office number 903-939-7500. One of our physicians is always on call to provide you with immediate medical care. You may also go to Texas Spine & Joint Urgent Care Center or the emergency room at East Texas Medical Center or Trinity Mother Francis Hospital, where one of our physicians will be contacted by the hospital.
If you call to speak with your physician or the nurse, please understand that circumstances may not allow this at the time of your call. Please leave your name and number on the nurses’ voice mail so that she may return your call. If your call is of an urgent nature, please let the operator know.
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS CONCERNING YOUR BILL PLEASE CONTACT THE BILLING OFFICE
AT 903-939-7777 OR THE FINANCIAL COUNSELORS AT 903-939-7787 AND 903-939-7502.
For prescription refills, please contact your pharmacist during regular office hours. The pharmacist will contact our office for authorization of your refill.
Understanding your insurance coverage before the visit can head off any unexpected charges that result in additional cost to you. As a service to you, Azalea Orthopedics will file a claim on your insurance company. Here’s how you can assist us.
- Call to see that Azalea Orthopedics is in Network with your insurance plan.
- Do you know what your insurance covers? Call the number on your insurance card if you are not sure. As network providers, we are required to collect all copays, deductibles, and coinsurances. We ask for those at the time of service.
- An important step in your care is to know what hospital, lab and pathology facility you are required to use through your insurance. Knowing this information will allow us to provide faster service.
- Does your insurance require a referral? Most insurance cards that list a PCP physician name require an assigned referral with a unique number. Having this referral number is crucial for payment. Without this referral number, insurance companies will either pay out of network or not at all.
- Don’t forget to bring your insurance card(s) with you.