|Office Hours & Appointments Office hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. Patients are seen by appointment except in the case of emergencies. To avoid scheduling problems we suggest that you call in advance as far as possible to make your appointment.New Patients should report at least 15 minutes prior to their appointment time for registration purposes. If you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment call 903-939-7500.|
Pay Your Bill Online
Accidents can and do happen! If you should need emergency orthopedic care after normal office hours, weekends or holidays, please call our office number 903-939-7500. One of our physicians is always on call to provide you with immediate medical care. You may also go to the emergency room at East Texas Medical Center or Trinity Mother Francis Hospital, where one of our physicians will be contacted by the hospital.
If you call to speak with your physician or the nurse, please understand that circumstances may not allow this at the time of your call. Please leave your name and number on the nurses’ voice mail so that she may return your call. If your call is of an urgent nature, please let the operator know.
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS CONCERNING YOUR BILL PLEASE CONTACT THE BILLING OFFICE
AT 903-939-7777 OR THE FINANCIAL COUNSELORS AT 903-939-7787 AND 903-939-7502.
For prescription refills, please contact your pharmacist during regular office hours. The pharmacist will contact our office for authorization of your refill.
Understanding your insurance coverage before the visit can head off any unexpected charges that result in additional cost to you. As a service to you, Azalea Orthopedics will file a claim on your insurance company. Here’s how you can assist us.
- Call to see that Azalea Orthopedics is in Network with your insurance plan.
- Do you know what your insurance covers? Call the number on your insurance card if you are not sure. As network providers, we are required to collect all copays, deductibles, and coinsurances. We ask for those at the time of service.
- An important step in your care is to know what hospital, lab and pathology facility you are required to use through your insurance. Knowing this information will allow us to provide faster service.
- Does your insurance require a referral? Most insurance cards that list a PCP physician name require an assigned referral with a unique number. Having this referral number is crucial for payment. Without this referral number, insurance companies will either pay out of network or not at all.
- Don’t’ forget to bring your insurance card(s) with you.
Azalea Orthopedics welcomes self pay patients.
- You can expect a first visit will be a minimum of $150.00. This varies by patient and the treatment needed.
- Discounts are available for payment in full for the visit.
- Azalea Orthopedics offers Care Credit as a payment option if the patient is qualified.
- Azalea Orthopedics offers on-line payments by simply going to www.azaleaortho.com and clicking on Online Bill Pay.
- If you have any questions, please discuss them with our staff. For more information or questions call (903) 939-7777.
Azalea Orthopedics Main Office:
3414 Golden Road
Azalea Orthopedics South Broadway:
8101 South Broadway Avenue
Tyler, TX 75703
Azalea Orthopedics Roseland:
1814 Roseland BLVD
Azalea Orthopedics at Texas Spine & Joint Longview Clinic:
725 N. 4th St.
Azalea Satellite Clinics
|PALESTINE||100 Willowcreek Parkway
Palestine, Tx 75801
|Dr. Patrick Wupperman
Dr. Rebel Huffman
|Tuesday A. M.
2nd & 4th Tuesday
|U.T. H. C.||U.T.H.C.
11937 US Hwy 271
Tyler, Tx 75708
|Dr. Kim Foreman||Tuesday P.M.|
6444 St. Hwy 19 South
Athens, Tx 75751
|Dr. Jerry Schwarzbach||Tuesday P.M.|
|MT. PLEASANT||East Texas Orthopedics
2001 N. Jefferson Ste 1000
Mt. Pleasant, Tx 75455
|Dr. Michael Russell, II||4th Friday of Month A.M.
Spine Care only