What’s your role at Azalea Orthopedics? I am the Azalea Patient Access Center (APAC) Supervisor at Azalea Orthopedics. (Sheila oversees our scheduling department.)
The best part of my day at Azalea Orthopedics? Huddling and greeting my team.
What’s the most rewarding thing about my position at Azalea Orthopedics? I enjoy working with my director, Gina F., my APAC team and huddling with staff.
What’s something we might not know about your position at Azalea? Every day is different.
What are your favorite hobbies/activities outside of work? Canning, camping and spending time with my grandkids.
Five fun facts about me:
- I am a Blue Ribbon Winner for my canning at the East Texas State Fair.
- My grandkids think I am cool.
- I won a dance contest in the ‘80s
- I was on the Bozo the Clown Show and won a pair of shoes.
- I once played a donkey in an elementary school play.
- BONUS: My mother was a cafeteria lady and I would go through the lunch line and not have to pay. I was in elementary school and thought I was special. Later in life, I found out those meals had to be paid for and it burst my bubble.
My favorite quote or mantra:
“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”