Your Expert Orthopedic Clinic
At Azalea Orthopedics, we know that understanding your insurance coverage can be challenging. That’s why our team is here to help our patients avoid any unexpected charges or additional costs. As a service to you, our office will file a claim with your insurance company.
Please click here to see a list of our accepted insurance plans. Also, note these are subject to change, so please verify with a member of our scheduling department 903-939-7501
To make sure you’re getting the most out of your insurance, here’s how you can assist us before your visit:
- When scheduling an appointment, please check that Azalea Orthopedics is in-network with your insurance plan.
- Call the number on your insurance card to make sure you know what your insurance covers.
- As network providers, we are required to collect all copays, deductibles, and coinsurances. We ask for those at the time of service.
- An important step in your care is to know what hospital, lab, and pathology facility you are required to use through your insurance. Knowing this information will allow us to provide faster service.
- Determine if your insurance requires a referral—most insurance cards that list a PCP physician name require an assigned referral with a unique number. Having this referral number is crucial for payment. Without this number, insurance companies will either pay out of network or not at all.
- Don’t forget to bring your insurance card(s) with you at the time of your office visit.
Qualified individuals can apply for or as a payment option. We offer several convenient payment methods as well as our convenient and secure Online Payment Portal.
Contact Us to Schedule an Orthopedic Treatment Appointment Today!
Azalea Orthopedics is here to help you at any of our office locations throughout East Texas—serving Tyler, Nacogdoches, Mount Pleasant, Longview, and more. If you have any questions you can contact our staff directly by phone at 903-939-7501, or you can easily request an appointment online. We can’t wait to help you get started with our expert orthopedic treatment and therapy—we look forward to hearing from you!