Azalea Orthopedics at
Dr. Jerry Schwarzbach, M.D.
- Mon8:00AM – 5:00PM
- Tue8:00AM – 5:00PM
- Wed8:00AM – 5:00PM
- Thu8:00AM – 5:00PM
- Fri8:00AM – 5:00PM
Azalea Orthopedics - Jacksonville, TX
At Azalea Orthopedics in Jacksonville, TX, our resident physical medicine & rehabilitation doctor – Dr. Jerry Schwarzbach – provides patients of all ages with the most advanced orthopedic treatments and care around. With state-of-the-art orthopedic technology and years of hands-on experience, Dr. Schwarzbach offers sub-specialized treatments in physical medicine and rehabilitation through both surgical and non-surgical procedures.
Treated In Jacksonville, TX
When you choose Azalea Orthopedics in Jacksonville, TX, you can feel rest assured that you’ll receive the expert orthopedic care you deserve. Dr. Schwarzbach offers comprehensive orthopedic treatments for a wide range of injuries, including both sports related injuries and accident related injuries.
Specific orthopedic conditions Dr. Schwarzbach treats include, but are not limited to:
- ACL injuries
- Cartilage and ligament tears
- Hand injuries
- Hip pain
- Knee pain
- Degenerative conditions of the hip and knee
- Meniscus tears
- Rotator cuff injuries
- Shoulder dislocations
- Sprains, strains, and fractures
- Tendonitis, or chronic tendon pain
- Tennis elbow
An Emphasis On
Non-Surgical Treatments At Azalea Orthopedics
Here at Azalea Orthopedics in Jacksonville, Dr. Schwarzbach works hand-in-hand with physical therapists and athletic trainers each day to help treat your injury with non-surgical procedures first and foremost. Opting for structured rehabilitation with physical therapy, immobilization of the injury, and/or the use of non-steroidal/anti-inflammatory medications, our team will do everything in their power to heal your injury and pain with non-invasive measures. Utilizing real-time evidence and cutting-edge imaging technology, our staff at Azalea Orthopedics will create individualized treatment plans for each and every one of our patients.
What To Bring To
Your Jacksonville Orthopedic Consultation
Please plan to arrive 15 to 20 minutes before your appointment to complete clinic and insurance forms.
- Your photo ID or military ID
- Your completed health assessment forms
- A referral form or number if required by your insurance carrier
- A letter of authorization from your insurance carrier if your treatment is covered by Workers Compensation
- Previous medical records, or arrange to have them transferred prior to your scheduled appointment time
- X-rays, MRIs, EMGs and operative reports, if applicable
- Name, address and phone number of your referring physician
- Your insurance card or the name of your carrier; the plan, policy or group number; and the phone number of the insurance company. If covered by a spouse’s policy, know your spouse’s date of birth and their Social Security number
Visit Azalea Orthopedics In
Jacksonville, TX Today For Professional Orthopedic Care!
Here at Azalea Orthopedics in Jacksonville, TX, it’s our mission to provide patients of all ages with the professional orthopedic treatments and care they deserve! To find out more about our non-surgical and surgical orthopedic procedures, or to schedule a consultation with Dr. Jerry Schwarzbach, don’t hesitate to contact our office today. On behalf of Dr. Schwarzbach and our orthopedic team at Azalea Orthopedics in Jacksonville, we look forward to helping you get back on your feet!