Jordan Cooke is a certified physician assistant. She works with Dr. Bartley, and together they treat shoulder, knees, elbows, hips, and sports injuries. She was born and raised in East Texas and graduated from high school at Whitehouse High School in Whitehouse, TX. From there, she obtained her bachelor’s degree from Texas A&M University with a major in Kinesiology. She then enrolled to The University of Texas Medical Branch, where she graduated with her Master of Physician Assistant Studies. After graduating, she practiced at a busy Orthopedic practice in Rockwall, Texas, that specialized in Sports Medicine and Joint Reconstruction.
She enjoys spending time with her husband and son, reading, and being outdoors. She looks forward to being back in her hometown and serving her community.
- Foot & Ankle
- Hand & Elbow
- Hip Arthroscopy
- Interventional Pain Management & Ortho Spine Center in Tyler, TX
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Occupational Therapy
- Orthopedic Hip Specialists
- Physical Therapy, Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Robotic-Assisted Orthopedic Surgery: Hip, Knee, & Spine
- Sports Medicine