Paul Chlapek, PA is a Physician Assistant who serves patients at our main Tyler location on Golden Road. Paul received his degree from the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston, followed by internship training in Orthopedics in Henderson, TX.
Paul’s entire medical career has been in the field of Orthopedics, spending seven years in Henderson, TX before joining Azalea Orthopedics in 1998. He worked with retired physician, Dr. Gary Goodfried for 24 years and has most recently joined Dr. Kenneth Kaminski’s medical team focusing on hip and knee patients.
- Foot & Ankle
- Hand & Elbow
- Hip Arthroscopy
- Interventional Pain Management & Ortho Spine Center in Tyler, TX
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Occupational Therapy
- Orthopedic Hip Specialists
- Physical Therapy, Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Robotic-Assisted Orthopedic Surgery: Hip, Knee, & Spine
- Sports Medicine