Ruben De La Rosa, PA-C is a board-certified Physician Assistant who serves patients at our main Tyler location on Golden Road. Ruben received his Bachelor of Science Degree from Texas A&M University where he received scholarships, was named to the Dean’s List several times, and was a member of the On To Medicine pre-medical honor society. Ruben earned his Master of Physician Assistant Studies from the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas.
Ruben’s entire medical career has been in the field of Orthopedics. Before joining Azalea, he spent several years gaining experience in trauma, pain management, sports medicine, spine health, and joint reconstruction. Ruben is now part of Dr. Andrew Hester’s medical team with a focus on serving knee and hip patients.
- Foot & Ankle
- Hand & Elbow
- Hip Arthroscopy
- Interventional Pain Management & Ortho Spine Center in Tyler, TX
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Occupational Therapy
- Orthopedic Hip Specialists
- Physical Therapy, Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Robotic-Assisted Orthopedic Surgery: Hip, Knee, & Spine
- Sports Medicine