Sara Hughes is a certified nurse practitioner for Dr. Steven Overturf in Nacogdoches, Texas. She received her Bachelor of Science in Nursing from Stephen F. Austin State University. After working alongside several of the Azalea Orthopedic surgeons in the operating room for 5 years, she received her Master of Science in Nursing from the University of Texas at Tyler.
Sara was raised in Center, Texas and continues to reside in the area. Sara enjoys spending time with her husband and two small children. Sara and her family are outdoors as often as possible. She is ecstatic to be a part of the Azalea Orthopedic team and looks forward to serving the East Texas area for many years to come.
- Foot & Ankle
- Hand & Elbow
- Interventional Pain Management & Ortho Spine Center in Tyler, TX
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Occupational Therapy
- Orthopedic Hip Specialists
- Physical Therapy, Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Robotic-Assisted Orthopedic Surgery: Hip, Knee, & Spine
- Sports Medicine