Forrest Persing is a licensed certified Physician Assistant who has worked with Dr. Michael Russell for 13 years. He grew up in rural central Pennsylvania, where he completed some undergraduate work at Messiah College. Before completing his physician assistant studies at Pennsylvania College of Technology, Mr. Persing worked with Youth where he volunteered his time performing mission work.
Forrest moved to Tyler in 2004. He began working with Dr. Russell assisting him in all aspects pertaining to orthopedic spine surgery. He is married with 3 children and enjoys woodworking and camping.
- Foot & Ankle
- Hand & Elbow
- Hip Arthroscopy
- Interventional Pain Management & Ortho Spine Center in Tyler, TX
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Occupational Therapy
- Orthopedic Hip Specialists
- Physical Therapy, Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Robotic-Assisted Orthopedic Surgery: Hip, Knee, & Spine
- Sports Medicine