Jennifer is a certified nurse practitioner for Dr. Chad McNeil specializing in pain management. Before teaming up with Dr. McNeil, Jennifer received her undergraduate degree in nursing from the University of Texas at Arlington. After working in nursing for 11 years in emergency care, physical rehabilitation and home health, she received her graduate degree from Walden University.
Jennifer is a Tyler native, who enjoys spending time with her family, including her husband, their four children, and her new granddaughter. She is a great listener, and has a heart for providing excellent patient care. When she is not with patients, you can find her gardening.
- Foot & Ankle
- Hand & Elbow
- Hip Arthroscopy
- Interventional Pain Management & Ortho Spine Center in Tyler, TX
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Occupational Therapy
- Orthopedic Hip Specialists
- Physical Therapy, Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Robotic-Assisted Orthopedic Surgery: Hip, Knee, & Spine
- Sports Medicine