Azalea Orthopedics is proud to be named a Hall of Fame Health elite care center for joint replacements in the United States!
Pro Football Hall of Fame is an organization that aims to provide access to health plans with in-network availability to high-quality health facilities, physicians, and orthopedic centers for former NFL players, employees, and their families. Healthcare entities and providers striving for this achievement are judged on their outcomes data, patient experience, and clinical leadership. We are honored to be recognized as 1 of 25 facilities in the Hall of Fame Health for joint replacement. It is our priority to offer the best orthopedic services to our East Texas community.
Congratulations to our elite providers that specialize in joint replacements:
The initial list of joint replacement providers to receive this distinction is below:
- Advanced Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine-Houston
- Advanced Surgery Center of North County-San Diego
- Andrews Institute for Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine-Gulf Breeze, Fla.
- Aultman Health-Canton, Ohio
- Azalea Orthopedics-Tyler, Texas
- Beacon Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine-Cincinnati
- Carrell Clinic-Dallas
- Emory Orthopaedics & Spine Center-Atlanta
- Flagler Health+-St. Augustine, Fla.
- Fondren Orthopedic Group-Houston
- Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush-Chicago
- North Central surgical Center Hospital-Dallas
- North Valley Surgery Center-Scottsdale, Ariz.
- NorthShore Medical Group-Glenview, III.
- Proliance Surgeons-Seattle
- Rothman Orthopaedic Institute-Philadelphia
- Tampa General Hospital, Orthopedics Institute-Tampa, Fla.
- Texas Orthopaedic Associates-Dallas
- Texas Orthopedic Hospital-Houston
- Texas Orthopedics Surgery Center-Austin, Texas
- Texas Orthopedics Sports & Rehabilitation Associates-Austin, Texas
- Texas Spine & Joint Hospital-Tyler, Texas
- Twin Cities Orthopedics-Minneapolis
- University of California San Francisco Orthopaedic Institute-San Francisco
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center-Nashville, Tenn.
Please feel free to schedule an appointment with one of these talented physicians by clicking here or calling our scheduling department 903-939-7501. Azalea Orthopedics accepts most major insurance plans and Medicare and Worker’s Compensation plans.