Azalea Orthopedics at
Azalea Orthopedics clinic formerly at Baylor Scott and White is now closed
Azalea Orthopedics at
UT Health East Texas Physicians Rehabilitation Center Athens
- Mon8:00AM – 5:00PM
- Tue8:00AM – 5:00PM
- Wed8:00AM – 5:00PM
- Thu8:00AM – 5:00PM
- Fri8:00AM – 5:00PM
Azalea Orthopedics - Athens, TX
IMPORTANT NOTICE – The Azalea Orthopedics clinic located at the Baylor Scott & White Texas Spine and Joint Urgent Care at 708 Corsicana Street, Athens, Texas is closed. We will be opening a new location in Athens shortly and will update all patients with a new address shortly.
Please note – Dr. Schwarzbach’s office at the UT Health East Texas Physicians Rehabilitation Center on Hwy. 19 South in Athens, TX is still open.
At Azalea Orthopedics in Athens, TX, Justin Bartley, M.D., Scott Burlison, M.D., Michael Merrick, M.D. and Jerry Schwarzbach, M.D. provide patients of all ages with accurate diagnosis and cutting-edge orthopedic treatments for all injuries to the hip, knee, foot and ankle, elbow, shoulder, spine and pain management treatment.
Some Of The Injuries
Our Orthopedists In Athens, TX Treat
Our team of orthopedic and pain management specialists including sub-specialized spine doctors, hip surgeons, knee surgeons, and shoulder & elbow surgeons, provide comprehensive care for a wide range of orthopedic injuries!
Specific conditions we treat include, but are not limited to:
- ACL injuries
- Cartilage and ligament tears
- Hand injuries
- Hip pain
- Knee pain
- Degenerative conditions of the hip and knee
- Meniscus tears
- Rotator cuff injuries
- Shoulder dislocations
- Sprains, strains and fractures
- Spine and Neck injuries and/or pain
- Tendonitis or chronic tendon pain
- Tennis elbow
Treatment Plan In Athens
At Azalea Orthopedics in Athens, our orthopedists strive to treat all of your injuries with non-surgical procedures first and foremost! Opting for regimented rehabilitation with physical therapy, immobilization of the injury, and/or the use of non-steroidal, anti-inflammatory medications, our physicians will do everything they can to treat your pain with more simplified measures than surgery. Working closely with physical therapists and athletic trainers, our team of orthopedic surgeons use real-time evidence to tailor a unique treatment plan to each and every one of our patients. Click here to view our specialties.
What To Bring To
Your Athens Orthopedic Consultation
Please plan to arrive 15 to 20 minutes before your appointment to complete clinic and insurance forms.
- Your photo ID, or military ID
- Your completed health assessment forms
- A referral form or number if required by your insurance carrier
- A letter of authorization from your insurance carrier if your treatment is covered by Workers Compensation
- Previous medical records, or arrange to have them transferred prior to your scheduled appointment time
- X-rays, MRIs, EMGs, and operative reports, if applicable
- Name, address, and phone number of your referring physician
- Your insurance card or the name of your carrier; the plan, policy or group number; and the phone number of the insurance company. If covered by a spouse’s policy, know your spouse’s date of birth and their Social Security number
Get In Touch With
Azalea Orthopedics In Athens, TX Today!
At Azalea Orthopedics in Athens, our specialists strive to provide all of our patients with the most advanced orthopedic and pain management care in all of Texas! Feel free to contact us today to learn more about our non-surgical and surgical procedures, or to schedule a consultation with Dr. Bartley, Dr. Burlison, Dr. Merrick or Dr. Schwarzbach. On behalf of our staff at Azalea Orthopedics in Athens, we can’t wait to hear from you, and look forward to helping you reinvigorate your body for an improved quality of life!